ISO 14001 Certification in Dubai, UAE
ISO 14001 Certification is a set of guidelines for implementing Environmental Management System (EMS) in your organization. it is the most widely used standard for EMS in the world with more than 4 lacs ISO 14001 certificates issued worldwide.
ISO 14001 is a management system standard that enlists the requirements for the establishment and maintenance of an EMS. This helps in improving the interaction of your business activities with the environment by reducing the impacts and creating awareness among your workforce regarding the same.
ISO 14001 Certification is accompanied by ISO 14004 Environmental Management Systems – General Guidelines on principles, systems and support techniques. This standard covers the details about establishment, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of EMS.
Why is Environmental Management important for you?
For organization of any size or any area of operation, the Environmental Management is extremely important, particularly in today’s world when there has been a constant rise in awareness about the deteriorating environment. Climate change, atmospheric pollution, soil pollution, ground water pollution, ozone layer depletion, ill-management of hazardous waste are some of the major environmental concerns in the world. With the help of ISO 14001, an organization can establish certain processes that can check the harmful effect of your activities on the environment and make you complaint with all the legal obligations that are related to the environment protection.
ISO 14001 certification acts as a proof of your commitment to better environment. This builds a level of confidence among your customers, clients, and other stakeholders that you are aware about your environmental obligations. ISO 14001 certification not only helps you in reducing environmental impact, but also reduces costs and improves efficiency of your processes. Since, ISO 14001 Certification is an internationally accepted standard, certification to it opens up huge opportunities for your business in the global platform.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification (EMS):
There are various benefits of having ISO 14001 certification. These are-
- Improvement of career opportunities in environmental industry
- Reduction of impact on environment
- Increase in awareness regarding environmental issues
- Reduction of waste generation, as well as reduced costs
- Boost in image of the organization about its commitments
- Enhanced profits
ISO 14001 Certification Requirements:
The High-Level Structure (HLS) OF iso 14001 Certification provides certain requirements that are essential for the implementation of an effective and efficient environmental management systems (EMS). These requirements are designed in such a way that it can be applied to organizations of any size, sector, location or even level of maturity. The requirements enlist all the elements of EMS that are needed to be covered.
There are ten sections, called as clauses, in ISO 14001:2015 standard. The first three sections are basic introduction, which deals with scope, normative references for better understanding of the standard, and terms and definitions.The last seven sections give actual requirements of the EMS.
(clause 4) Context of the organization
(clause 5) Leadership
(clause 6) Planning
(clause 7) Support
(clause 8) Operation
(Clause 9) Performance evaluation
(clause 10) Improvement.
How can we help you?
Once you have implemented the EMS in your organization, it becomes necessary for you to get yourself audited in order to achieve the ISO 14001 certification. When you choose SIS Certifications to perform the audits, you need to first fill up the application form. Once you have reviewed all the requirements of the certification, you may plan your audits accordingly.
There are some mandatory steps to obtain ISO 14001 certification. Once the formality of documentation has been taken care of, following steps should be followed to acquire the certification:
- Internal Audit- this is done to verify the data provided by you in the form.
- Management Audit- the administration of your organization conducts a survey to understand the practical realities.
- Corrective activities- After the internal and management audits, you are required to analyze and close the gaps that are observed. Make sure to archive information about the actions that were taken to fill those gaps.
The process of obtaining ISO 14001certification comprises of two stages:
- Stage one (documentation survey) – the reviewers from SIS Certifications will thoroughly verify if the documentation meets prerequisites of ISO 14001 certification.
- Stage two (Primary audit) – Here, the consistency between your documentation and the requirements of ISO 14001 certification are verified. This is done by thorough investigation of reports, records and company practices.
If you want to know more about ISO 14001 certification, or you want to apply for it, get in touch with SIS Certifications. With more than 16000 satisfied clients spread across more than 55 countries, we stand to be among one of the best certification bodies in the world. Our integrity is our pride and our timely operation is our commitment. SIS Certifications takes pride in our vast pool of experienced auditors who aim at thoroughly assessing your management system, identify gaps, and award you the certification at the end of successful completion of the audit.
Enroll yourself on our training courses and gain the confidence to assess your knowledge and competency against the Environmental Management System – ISO 14001 international standard. This will enable you to plan an audit and conduct it in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021, where required). This training is relevant for anyone who is interested in conducting first-party, second-party or third-party audits. It is also relevant for management representatives, engineers, consultants, and so on. This training will also make you understand about the international agreements
What are the prerequisites for the training?
It is very important for the interested candidates to have a basic idea of the following management principles before enrolling themselves in ISO 14001 management training courses:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Common jargons of the Environmental management principles.
- Model of the process-based Environmental Management system and structure of ISO 14001.
1. Internal Auditor Training
Internal auditor course is designed to train the candidate on the required standard.
The training includes a class room session, which normally of two days, and includes:
- A group exercise, and
- Some practical illustrations
How is the training helpful?
- It helps the candidate to understand the need of the standard and perform the audits in a systematic manner.
- It helps the candidate to perform the internal audits and manage the audit plan in accordance with the relevant certification.
The structure of the course:
- Introduction to the relevant standard.
- Introduction to audits, definition and types of audits.
- The planning and preparation for internal audit
- Individual and group exercises
- Taking the internal auditor test.
What will you gain?
At the end of the training the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally acceptable.
2. Lead Auditor Training
What is the training about?
- This training includes in-depth knowledge of the relevant standards.
- Lead auditing can be performed on the concerned organization as well as the certification body.
How is the training helpful?
- Lead auditor training helps the candidate to gain knowledge and skills to perform the audits as per the relevant standard.
- It also helps the candidate to enhance their practical knowledge of auditing skills and become internationally recognized auditor.
Structure of the training:
- Lead auditor registration scheme
- Structure & Overview of the ISO Standard
- Audit definition/types/principles
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit report preparation
- Corrective Action & audit follow-up
- Surveillance audits
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback,
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
At the end of the training the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally traceable.
2. Awareness Training
What is it about?
- Awareness training on any ISO Standard helps the candidate to understand the basic requirements of the standard.
- It helps the candidate to choose the right direction to implement the standard in his organization.
- It also helps him to choose the right certification body or industry to move in his career or get his organization certified.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Kingsmen Consulting Services helps the candidate to understand more than what is there in the standard.
- We also help the candidate to choose the right path for his career and for his organization.
The candidate gets to know the importance of the standard in day-to-day life during his period of employment in the organization or while deciding to choose his career. It helps in remaining competitive in several areas, including the process improvements and operational efficiency.
The course consists of:
- The basic knowledge of the requirements of the standard.
- Interactive exercises to enhance instructional delivery
At the end of the training, the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally acceptable.