ISO 9001 Certification in Dubai, UAE
ISO 9001 is the standard for maintaining quality management system (QMS)in an organization. The issuance of more than 1.1 million certificates to the organizations in over 178 countries all over the world makes it the most popular standard for QMS.
ISO 9001 provides a framework for implementing the best practices in your management system in order to consistently meet the expectations of customers and other stakeholders. In other words, ISO 9001 certification ensures effective processes that would deliver quality products and services consistently. Apply ISO 9001 Certification in Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Sharjah, and UAE.
An ISO 9001 certification opens up a huge market for you on a global scale. The powerful business improvement tool in ISO 9001:2015 helps you to grow further. It opens the door for a large number of business opportunities.
Why is ISO 9001 certification important for your organization?
Through ISO 9001, you can demonstrate your ability to meet the customer’s requirements of quality products through effective processes. This helps in building the confidence of your clients and shareholders. The verification of your QMS by a third party adds to your credibility and helps you in attracting new customers.
What is the meaning of ISO 9001 certification (QMS)?
So, what does ISO 9001 actually mean for you? An ISO 9001 certification acts as a proof of confirmation of the effectiveness of QMS of an organization by an external certification body. Since it is an internationally accepted quality standard, it assures the clients and customers about the goods and services that you produce. It therefore, helps in gaining a lot of business opportunities.
An ISO 9001:2015 certification for an individual means that they have gained enough knowledge and expertise to audit any organization for their compliance to the ISO 9001 standard. They can also apply this knowledge within their organization to implement the quality management system.
What are the requirements for ISO 9001 certification (QMS)?
Once you have decided to design your quality management system according to the standards of ISO 9001, you must proceed further for the ISO 9001 certification. After conducting an internal audit and implementing the processes to close the gaps that were flagged, you are required to invite an external certification body for the audit. Once, the audit has been successfully done, you will be awarded with the ISO 9001 certification.
What is an ISO 9001 audit?
ISO 9001 audit involves the verification of your process implementation in accordance with your documentation and against the ISO 9001 standard. In the audit, your QMS gets systematically reviewed and the gaps are identified. It ensures that the organization is performing its planned processes. The efficiency and effectiveness of the quality management system can be verified through the audit.
How do I achieve ISO 9001 certified?
An individual or an organization can become certified to ISO 9001. For an individual to get certified, they are required to get appropriate training and qualify the exam at the end of it. Once an individual attains ISO 9001 certification, he/she can perform internal audit of the quality management system, or can get associated with any certification body as a third-party auditor. The training for individuals is of two types- internal auditor training and lead auditor training. It should be noted that those who have been certified as a lead auditor, can only work with the certification bodies to perform the audit of organization. The course duration for lead auditor is around 5 days, whereas, for internal auditor, it is around 2-3 days.
How much does it cost to achieve ISO 9001 certification?
The cost of ISO 9001 certification of an individual is determined by the ISO training provider. It includes the cost of commutation for those who opt for off-line course.
However, the cost of ISO 9001 certification varies from one organization to another. It is dependent upon several factors such as the complexity of its processes, the number of employees, etc. Some of the major costs include the cost of training of ISO 9001 certification, cost of employee’s time in implementing the QMS, the certification process costs, and finally, the cost of maintenance of your QMS.
How-long does it take to get ISO 9001:2015 certification?
Just like the cost of ISO 9001 certification, the time required to get certified also varies from one organization to another. If your organization has complex documentation processes, then it may take longer for you to achieve certification. If the workforce involved in the documentation processes is more, you will take lesser time, and vice-versa. Once you have built and implemented your QMS, you are required to run your system for a while (for example- 2 to 3 months) before inviting a certification body to audit and certify you.
Who awards ISO 9001 certification?
It must be noted that ISO just publishes the standard requirements, the certification against those standards is performed by an external certification body. SIS Certifications is one such body. Our integrity is our pride and meeting the deadlines is our commitment. Once you have built and implemented your QMS, you can contact us for the ISO 9001 certification. After filling up the QMS forms and reviewing all the requirements, you should proceed further for the audit. The team of our expert auditors will comprehensively assess the compliance of your management systems, notify you about the gaps, if any, and award certification at the end of successful completion of the audit.
Enroll yourself on our training courses and gain the confidence to assess your knowledge and competency against the quality management system- ISO 9001 international standard. This will enable you to plan an audit and conduct it in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021, where required). This training is relevant for anyone who is interested in conducting first-party, second-party or third-party audits. It is also relevant for those who are planning, implementing, supervising or auditing ISO 9001 QMS.
What are the prerequisites for the training?
It is very important for the interested candidates to have a basic idea of the following management principles before enrolling themselves in ISO 45001 management training courses:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The relationship between quality management and customer’s satisfaction.
- Common jargons of the Quality management principles.
- Model of the process-based Quality Management system and structure of ISO 9001.
1. Internal Auditor Training
Internal auditor course is designed to train the candidate on the required standard.
The training includes a class room session, which normally of two days, and includes:
- A group exercise, and
- Some practical illustrations
How is the training helpful?
- It helps the candidate to understand the need of the standard and perform the audits in a systematic manner.
- It helps the candidate to perform the internal audits and manage the audit plan in accordance with the relevant certification.
The structure of the course:
- Introduction to the relevant standard.
- Introduction to audits, definition and types of audits.
- The planning and preparation for internal audit
- Individual and group exercises
- Taking the internal auditor test.
What will you gain?
At the end of the training the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally acceptable.
2. Lead Auditor Training
What is the training about?
- This training includes in-depth knowledge of the relevant standards.
- Lead auditing can be performed on the concerned organization as well as the certification body.
How is the training helpful?
- Lead auditor training helps the candidate to gain knowledge and skills to perform the audits as per the relevant standard.
- It also helps the candidate to enhance their practical knowledge of auditing skills and become internationally recognized auditor.
Structure of the training:
- Lead auditor registration scheme
- Structure & Overview of the ISO Standard
- Audit definition/types/principles
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit report preparation
- Corrective Action & audit follow-up
- Surveillance audits
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback,
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
At the end of the training the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally traceable.
2. Awareness Training
What is it about?
- Awareness training on any ISO Standard helps the candidate to understand the basic requirements of the standard.
- It helps the candidate to choose the right direction to implement the standard in his organization.
- It also helps him to choose the right certification body or industry to move in his career or get his organization certified.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- KCS helps the candidate to understand more than what is there in the standard.
- We also help the candidate to choose the right path for his career and for his organization.
The candidate gets to know the importance of the standard in day-to-day life during his period of employment in the organization or while deciding to choose his career. It helps in remaining competitive in several areas, including the process improvements and operational efficiency.
The course consists of:
- The basic knowledge of the requirements of the standard.
- Interactive exercises to enhance instructional delivery
At the end of the training, the candidate shall get the training certificate which will be internationally acceptable.